Upgrading the restrictive factory dp with the APR Cast Race DP Exhaust System is a great way to increase performance and add a sophisticated growl to the exhaust note. Ideal performance is achieved through expelling exhaust gases at maximum velocity through APR’s proprietary, low-turbulence, investment cast Race DP. Designed and assembled in-house, the system utilizes only premium materials and world-class manufacturing techniques to deliver unmatched quality and reliability.
- Designed and assembled in-house.
- T304 stainless steel construction.
- Argon back-purged TIG welding.
- Investment cast Race DP.
- 80mm inlet with integrated o2 bung and flange.
- Low profile, sealed/corrugated flex section.
- 76mm outlet with integrated bracket.
- 8mm billet bracket.
- 76mm brushed and de-burred piping.
- Non-swedged/slip-fit/flanged piping.
- Investment cast o2 bungs with billet plugs.
- 300 cell, 100mm x 100mm GESI catalyst.
- OEM-style slip-on clamps.
- Reducer for OEM catback compatibility.
- OEM gasket.
- APR Stage II ECU Upgrade price waived.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
The factory DP system consists of smaller, 63mm piping with varying bends and multiple restrictive high-cell-count catalysts, all of which contribute to a less than ideal flow path and hindered performance. APR’s engineers took a multi-step approach to maximizing flow, reducing under hood temperature, and eliminating unnecessary restrictions all in a unique package only APR can deliver.
VEHICLE APPLICATION GUIDE
|Audi||TT/TTS (8J)||1.8T/2.0T||All||Front Wheel Drive & Quattro|
|Volkswagen||CC||1.8T/2.0T||All||Front Wheel Drive|
|Volkswagen||Passat (B6)||1.8T/2.0T||All||Front Wheel Drive|
|Volkswagen||Tiguan||1.8T/2.0T||All||Front Wheel Drive|