Building upon over a decade’s worth of experience with turbocharged Audi and VW engines, including over half a decade with direct injected engines, APR’s Engineers have taken the 2.0T FSI to ground breaking levels of performance without compromise.
APR is pleased to introduce the 2.0T FSI Stage III GTX Turbocharger System. Producing over 405 horsepower on 93 (R+M)/2 octane and 449 HP in racing configurations, Stage III GTX places the 2.0T FSI's accelerative performance in the same league as that of large V8 supercharged muscle cars and sub $400,000 exotic sports cars.
The new APR Stage III GTX Turbocharger System represents a large leap in technology over our previously available GT Turbocharger System. The new system’s response is much quicker, spooling hundreds of RPM sooner thanks to the latest in Garrett turbocharger technology and advancements in the ECU Upgrade. Further refinement of the fueling system increases the system's reliability and drivability. A substantial increase in horsepower and torque results in roughly a 30-50 HP gain in the area under the curve over the previous system. As you hear a new exotic growl from your exhaust system, expect exhilarating g-force levels sure to put a huge grin on your face!
- FUELING - The APR HPFP is required. OEM Bosch HDEV1 High Flow Injectors (06F 906 036 F) are required. A 200 Bar Bosch High Pressure Rail Sensor (06J 906 051 D) is required for Pre model year 2007 vehicles.
- EXHAUST - The APR FWD Midpipe or APR AWD Midpipe is required if the vehicle is not already equipped with an APR Race DP.
- INTAKE - The APR Carbon Fiber Intake System is recommended and required to meet the advertised power levels (R/S3 platform)
- INTERCOOLER - The APR Intercooler System is recommended and required to meet the advertised power levels
- TRANSMISSION - APR nor PHP Specialists can make any guarantees as to the longevity of the OEM manual transmission clutch or DSG/S Tronic clutches in every transmission and therefore an upgraded clutch is recommended and may be required depending on the stage, octane, driving style and clutch health.
- ENGINE INTERNALS - Stage III power, torque, boost, cylinder pressure and temperature levels and more are substantially higher than stock. APR cannot make guarantees as to the longevity of the factory engine internals or all factory components on every engine. As such, APR recommends upgrading rods/bearings and piston/rings for increased engine reliability and longevity, especially when using race fuel.
SPARK PLUGS - NGK BKR8EIX, gapped to 0.022" +0.002" or 0.55mm with a change interval of 10-15,000 mi or 16-24,000 km spark plugs are included and required.
VEHICLE APPLICATION GUIDE
|Audi A3 (8P)||2.0T FSI (EA113 BPY)||6MT & S-Tronic||FWD|
|Audi TT (8J)||2.0T FSI (EA113 BPY)||6MT & DSG||FWD & AWD|
|VW GTI (MK5)||2.0T FSI (EA113 BPY)||6MT & DSG||FWD|
|VW Jetta/GLI (MK5)||2.0T FSI (EA113 BPY)||6MT & DSG||FWD|
|VW Eos||2.0T FSI (EA113 BPY)||6MT & DSG||FWD|
|VW Passat (B6)||2.0T FSI (EA113 BPY)||6MT||FWD|