Constructed of 2.5" T304 stainless steel mandrel bent tubing T316 stainless steel flanges a corrugated stainless steel flex section and TIG welded fabrication this downpipe is built to outlast and outperform the competition. All Unitronic downpipes come equipped with a 200-cell high flow metallic catalytic converter and all transitions are flow-matched to allow for maximum performance and airflow. To finish it off an OEM-inspired catalytic converter heat-shield protects against unwanted heat radiating in the exhaust tunnel. Every Unitronic Exhaust System comes with a brushed matte finish for an elegant appearance that will last a lifetime.
- 2.5-inch T304 Stainless Steel Mandrel Bent Tubing: Quality Material that will not rust and will outlast your vehicle.
- T316 Stainless Steel Flanges: Durable rust proof and laser cut.
- Direct Bolt-On Fitment with OEM Mounting Locations: Use all factory mounting location on the transmission like the OEM part.
- Factory Catalyst Position: Assure maximum efficiency of the catalytic converter in line with OEM catalytic converter warm up strategy.
- 200-Cell Metallic Matrix High-Flow Catalyst: Highly durable Matrix allowing minimal power loss while assuring maximum efficiency and flow.
- OEM-Inspired Catalytic Converter Heat Shield: Help to reduce radiant heat in the engine bay.
- OEM Oxygen Sensor Placement: No need for O2 sensor extension or modification of the wiring harness.
- TIG Welded Construction: Professionally hand welded to ensure longevity resistance and leak proof.
- Unitronic 2.5" Downpipes with Catalytic Converters
- All Necessary Hardware Included
VEHICLE APPLICATION GUIDE
|Audi||RS6 C7||2012-2016||4.0 TFSI|
|Audi||RS7 C7||2013-2015||4.0 TFSI|
|Audi||RS6 C7.5||2016||4.0 TFSI|
|Audi||S6 C7||2012-2018||4.0 TFSI|
|Audi||S7 C7||2012-2018||4.0 TFSI|