- 3-inch T304 Stainless Steel Mandrel Bent Tubing: Quality Material that will not rust and will outlast your vehicle.
- T316 Stainless Steel Flanges: Durable rust proof and cnc machined.
- Corrugated Stainless Steel Flex Section: High quality flex with inner interlock that will stay leak proof for years. It allows engine movement without stressing the factory rubber mounts.
- Factory Catalyst Position: Ensure maximum efficiency of the catalytic converter in line with OEM catalytic converter warm up strategy.
- 200-Cell Metallic Matrix High-Flow Catalyst: Highly durable Matrix allowing minimal power loss while assuring maximum efficiency and flow.
- OEM-Inspired Catalytic Converter Heat Shield: Help to reduce radiant heat in the engine bay.
- Direct Bolt-On Fitment: Use all factory exhaust hanger and doesn't require any modification or adjustment.
- OEM Oxygen Sensor Placement: No need for O2 sensor extension or modification of the wiring harness.
- TIG Welded Construction: Professionally hand welded to ensure longevity resistance and leak proof.
- Unique V-Band Fastening System Featuring Clampco® Clamps: Maintain a perfect alignment every time while insuring a leak proof connection every time. Fully reusable and quick install. Sound Reflection Chamber Technology: Sound reflection chamber used to cancel unwanted sound frequency and ensure a deep tone.
- Sound Absorption Technology: Perforated chamber packed with High quality and durable high temperature Fiberglass wool. Ensure a deep tone and unwanted frequency absorption.
- Straight-Through Free Flowing Muffler Design: Optimal performance achieved by removing restriction and reducing back pressure.
- Polished 4-inch Slash Cut Exhaust Tips:Mirror polished tips engraved with the Unitronic logo.
- Unitronic 3" Golf R 2.0 TFSI Downpipe w/ Resonator
- Unitronic 3" Golf R Mid-Pipe
- Unitronic 3" Golf R Muffler Section
- Unitronic 3" V-Band Exhaust Clamps (4x)Unitronic 3" V-Band Sealing Rings (4x)Unitronic 3" V-Band Adapter Link
- All Necessary Hardware Included
VEHICLE APPLICATION GUIDE
|Volkswagen||Golf R||2012||2.0T FSI|