Unitronic is proud to release its Intercooler Upgrade for the 2.5TFSI EA855 EVO engines, found in the 8V.2 Audi RS 3 and 8S Audi TT RS. This direct OEM replacement bar and plate intercooler is available with a black or raw finish and provides a dramatic reduction in charge air temperatures to ensure peak performance is achieved and sustained while resisting heat-soak after repeated efforts and in harsh climates and conditions.
Like all Unitronic Performance Hardware, this Intercooler offers direct bolt-on fitment, retaining the factory mounting locations in order to simplify the installation process. Unitronic also designed this billet spacer in order to ensure perfect fitment for MY2019+ vehicles equipped with ACC. (sold separately)
Consistent with all of its performance products, Unitronic utilizes only the latest industry leading tools, equipment and computer aided design software that are packed with the latest technology. These tools and technology help to achieve a design that not only optimizes thermal efficiency, but airflow to maintain the least amount of pressure drop, while fitting within the space constraints without affecting the frontal crash bar assembly or other components behind the front bumper.
• Highly efficient bar & plate intercooler core
• Drastically reduces charge air temperature for cooler, more dense air
• Significantly more resistant to heat-soak
• 71% more volume than OEM (Unitronic Core Dimensions: 24” x 10.25” x 3.5” / 610mm x 260mm x 90mm)
• Cast Aluminum end tanks
• Direct OEM replacement; no bumper, radiator support, or other trimming required
- 2017-2020 Audi RS 3 2.5TFSI EVO (DAZA)
- 2018-2020 Audi TT RS 2.5TFSI EVO (DAZA)