Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Delivery
At PHP Specialists, we strive to ship all in-stock orders within 1-2 business days of your order being placed. Some parts are provided by a 3rd party vendor, and for your convenience some items may be drop-shipped to you from a 3rd party vendor or the manufacturer for faster shipping. If you need your order by a specific date, it is important to contact us by phone or email so that we may assist you. Any dates that are given are based on estimated time by shipping supplier. PHP Specialists does not guarantee ship dates as delivery times are subject to change. We only ship to customers within the contiguous US 48 states. All shipping times are based on our Monday through Friday business hours. Orders will not be shipped from our facility on Saturday or Sunday. Shipping charges are non-refundable.
Some items listed may be on backorder. If the item you purchased is on backorder, we will do our best to contact you in a timely manner with an estimated ship date for item(s) on backorder. Backorders are first come, first serve. Customers that paid first will receive their products first. If you have any questions or concerns regarding your order, or the availability of a product, please contact us for confirmation.
If your shipment does not contain the item(s) you ordered please contact PHP Specialists within 48 hours of delivery. Nothing can be done if more than 48 hours passes from time of delivery except in very special circumstances. Any issues regarding your item(s) delivery must be communicated with PHP Specialists within 48 hours or two business days.
Website Shipping Charges
php-specialists.com's online store will estimate shipping costs to the best of it's ability using standard shipping company data bases and dimension data that is entered for each product. Some products are drop-shipped from a 3rd party vendor which means all shipping costs are not final when an order is placed. Once final package dimensions are calculated from the actual physical shipment, then and only then are shipping costs finalized. Customers are responsible for paying the full cost of shipping and delivery, not PHP Specialists. Should additional funds be required to ship the final, actual, physical package, those will need to be collected before the package can be shipped. All php-specialists.com shipping prices charged and quoted on web orders are only estimates, the customer is responsible for paying all delivery costs for orders.
PHP Specialists will accept all unused item(s). To qualify for a return, the item(s) must be in the same condition as when sold, and in the original packaging as provided by PHP Specialists and/or manufacturers. All packing materials, accessories and documentation must be included. Kits and other items assembled after purchase must be disassembled and returned in PHP Specialists' original packaging. All returns will be inspected by PHP Specialists. If item(s) show signs of use/wear, then it will be shipped back to buyer and funds will not be returned to buyer. Product must be returned within 30 days of purchase date.
Any orders that are returned to PHP Specialists as refused by receiver or non-deliverable will be subject to a return handling fee and will be processed as a return in compliance with our standard return policy, including a 15% restocking fee.
If you receive an item that is damaged, please notify the delivery company within 12 hours (for FedEx call 1-800-GO-FEDEX, for UPS call 1-800-PICK-UPS, for USPS go to www.usps.com). Do not discard any of the box, shipping label, packing material, or broken items. The delivery company must pickup the damaged goods and provide you with a claim number. If more than 24 hours passes nothing can be done about a damaged delivered package.We are unable to send our replacement items until the claim is approved, or a payment is made for the 2nd shipment. We will issue a refund to your account promptly upon receiving reimbursement from the shipper.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns about anything, please do not hesitate to call. We are more than help in any way we can.
Phone - 417-501-6989 | email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday - Friday | 8am-5pm (Central Time)
Information automatically collected
- Log and Usage Data. Log and usage data is service-related, diagnostic, usage and performance information our servers automatically collect when you access or use our Website and which we record in log files. Depending on how you interact with us, this log data may include your IP address, device information, browser type and settings and information about your activity in the Website (such as the date/time stamps associated with your usage, pages and files viewed, searches and other actions you take such as which features you use), device event information (such as system activity, error reports (sometimes called 'crash dumps') and hardware settings).
- Device Data. We collect device data such as information about your computer, phone, tablet or other device you use to access the Website. Depending on the device used, this device data may include information such as your IP address (or proxy server), device and application identification numbers, location, browser type, hardware model Internet service provider and/or mobile carrier, operating system and system configuration information.
- Location Data. We collect location data such as information about your device's location, which can be either precise or imprecise. How much information we collect depends on the type and settings of the device you use to access the Website. For example, we may use GPS and other technologies to collect geolocation data that tells us your current location (based on your IP address). You can opt out of allowing us to collect this information either by refusing access to the information or by disabling your Location setting on your device. Note however, if you choose to opt out, you may not be able to use certain aspects of the Services.
- To facilitate account creation and logon process. If you choose to link your account with us to a third-party account (such as your Google or Facebook account), we use the information you allowed us to collect from those third parties to facilitate account creation and logon process for the performance of the contract.
- To post testimonials. We post testimonials on our Website that may contain personal information. Prior to posting a testimonial, we will obtain your consent to use your name and the content of the testimonial. If you wish to update, or delete your testimonial, please contact us at email@example.com and be sure to include your name, testimonial location, and contact information.
- Request feedback. We may use your information to request feedback and to contact you about your use of our Website.
- To enable user-to-user communications. We may use your information in order to enable user-to-user communications with each user's consent.
- To manage user accounts. We may use your information for the purposes of managing our account and keeping it in working order.
- To send administrative information to you. We may use your personal information to send you product, service and new feature information and/or information about changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- To protect our Services. We may use your information as part of our efforts to keep our Website safe and secure (for example, for fraud monitoring and prevention).
- To enforce our terms, conditions and policies for business purposes, to comply with legal and regulatory requirements or in connection with our contract.
- To respond to legal requests and prevent harm. If we receive a subpoena or other legal request, we may need to inspect the data we hold to determine how to respond.
- Fulfill and manage your orders. We may use your information to fulfill and manage your orders, payments, returns, and exchanges made through the Website.
- Administer prize draws and competitions. We may use your information to administer prize draws and competitions when you elect to participate in our competitions.
- To deliver and facilitate delivery of services to the user. We may use your information to provide you with the requested service.
- To respond to user inquiries/offer support to users. We may use your information to respond to your inquiries and solve any potential issues you might have with the use of our Services.
- To send you marketing and promotional communications. We and/or our third-party marketing partners may use the personal information you send to us for our marketing purposes, if this is in accordance with your marketing preferences. For example, when expressing an interest in obtaining information about us or our Website, subscribing to marketing or otherwise contacting us, we will collect personal information from you. You can opt-out of our marketing emails at any time (see the "WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?" below).
- Deliver targeted advertising to you. We may use your information to develop and display personalized content and advertising (and work with third parties who do so) tailored to your interests and/or location and to measure its effectiveness.
- Consent: We may process your data if you have given us specific consent to use your personal information for a specific purpose.
- Legitimate Interests: We may process your data when it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests.
- Performance of a Contract: Where we have entered into a contract with you, we may process your personal information to fulfill the terms of our contract.
- Legal Obligations: We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- Vital Interests: We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
- Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- Log in to your account settings and update your user account.
- Contact us using the contact information provided.