- Highest possible flow -safely run ethanol & hybrid turbo ECU tunes
- In-house verified -Broken-in and bench tested on our pump dyno
- Tool steel pin & cylinder -Extreme resistance to heat and abrasion
- DLC-coated pin -Low friction long-life coating
- Nitrided cylinder -Increases hardness and wear resistance
- Titanium retainer -Ultra lightweight and high strength
- Engineered, designed, & manufactured in the USA
Your HPFP is an integral part of the B9 3.0T platform direct injection (DI) system and provides exceptionally high-pressure fuel (exceeding 2900psi) to the injectors. When running turbo upgrades or ethanol fuel, the stock HPFP internal volume becomes the limiting factor when increasing power. IE's HPFP internals install into your factory pump housing and increase the bore and piston size of the pump internals, adding more flow, delivering more fuel, and safely allowing for higher horsepower & torque output.
IE HPFP Upgrade Internals offer the largest possible size within the B9 3.0T pump body. The factory-installed 9.92mm internal pin has been enlarged to 11.68mm, increasing the stroke volume from 448mm^3 to 621mm^3. The result is a maximum gain of 38.58% more flow over stock!
Every piston and cylinder is CNC machined to exacting sizes, assembled, and measured as a matching set in-house. Tolerances are hand-verified using specialized measurement tools and verified down to 0.00005 of an inch to ensure reliability and proper function. These extreme manufacturing and QC processes have built IE's leading reputation in HPFP reliability and cemented our HPFP designs as the popular choice for those requiring a worry-free operation.